PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, May 19, 2011

JD's Robots & Rockets 2nd Birthday Party

JD's Robots & Rockets 2nd birthday party was last Saturday! When JD arrived at his very own party the expression on his face was well worth the months of planning, he was so excited; we all had a blast, especially the kids and a few kids at heart! This was the very first party we've thrown at our new home and I have to admit although I was a little nervous everything turned out perfect! I want to thank everyone who came out to celebrate with us and I also want to thank all the wonderfully amazing vendors who helped us pull this party off!

Please visit my flickr account here for the full album!

Vintage Rocket Wreath by Natalie at The Knock-Knock Factory
Robot Cake by Christine at Sweet Quince Cakes
Robot Cake Pops by Micaela at Zendeja's Goodies

To see the entire album please visit my flickr account here!

11 comments:

Kristin @ Yellow Bliss Road said...

So much fun!!! Love the vintage gumball machine! ;) But seriously, Adrianna, everything looks amazing!!!!!

javy said...

loved it!!!!!! Robot and My GodSon Rule!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome pictures, babe! The kids had so much fun!

Jane said...

Looks FABULOUS! Jane xx

Bonnie @ This Young Mama said...

I love the giant robot, what is it made of? Oh, and the rocket ships you made, those are cool! and, and haha I love everything I bet JD had so much fun, great job mama!

Adriana said...

Thanks everyone!

Bonnie thank you and yes JD had a blast! My dad made the robot out of cardboard and spare parts. I'll post a video soon he actually lights up and his head and arm move!

Veronica said...

I know I'm late and all on here, but Thanks again for a wonderful party. The kids had so much fun! Everything looked great!

Unknown said...

Fabulous job! That cake is insanely fabulous!

hugs! Kim @ Party Frosting!

Heather L. said...

This party is amazing! I have a little boy (who is turning 3) and I am so excited to find cute boy party ideas. After two girls, I am having a blast gathering boy ideas! Thanks for the inspiration =)

Anonymous said...

Great party!!!Saw this on pinterest. Where can I find most of the robot toys? Im having trouble finding them.

Unknown said...

Love the decorations! where did you buy the robot and rockets for the craft table?

Related Posts with Thumbnails