PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, December 17, 2010

TPPM: Gourmet Popcorn Buffet

For JD's Robots and Rockets birthday party I thought it would be a yummy idea to have a Gourmet Popcorn Buffet instead of the typical candy buffet, especially since he had a sweet shoppe for his 1st birthday party! Ironically, I found this amazing example of a popcorn buffet and it just happened to be a robot party too! I love everything about this party and have drawn tons of inspiration from it. I've collected a bunch of robot toys and wind-ups in the last few months for JD's Robot Room (a lot of the same ones you see in the picture below) and I plan on incorporating them into his party decor. Isn't this table so robotically cool!

Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails