PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, May 30, 2010

YO GABBA GABBA LIVE!

JD's aunties, Mari and Gabi are huge Yo GABBA GABBA fans and since JD spends half of his week with auntie Mari he's also become a fan of YGG (his name is Julian and he likes to dance). So needless to say when they found out that YGG was coming to the NOKIA Theater at L.A. Live in November, they insisted that we had to take JD. So today after a week of "you haaaave to take JD to see YO GABBA GABBA!" I caved in and bought tickets for the five of us! Tickets go on sale to the general public on June 6th 2010 at 10:00am (Ticketmaster), but if you have an AMEX (American Express) card you can purchase tickets now for $36-$46 (Orchestra Level).

There's a Party in Your City!

4 comments:

Gabbie said...

That's so cool! Can't wait! Its gonna be so fun and to be clear, I've been a fan of YGG even before JD was a little shrimp in your belly! LOL

Adriana said...

I know, I know, but at least now you have an excuse to go see them live!LOL

Amaris said...

Well I'm not a huge fan but Daniel has taken a liking towards "yo gramma gramma" (as he says it) so I'll be at this show. I'm trying to be a good sport :)

Adriana said...

@Amaris, the things we do for our kids! Lol

Related Posts with Thumbnails